Sunday, September 16, 2007

Her better half

The wind blows her hair, she sits in the soggy grass with her knees at her chest. She buries her head in them and lets the tears flow. She tries to take herself back to that moment, the moment when she lost herself in the passion. She tries to recall why she let him, why when she knew this would happen?

Its four days later and he still hasn't called, not since that night, when she let him take her vulnerability and have it. She remembers how good it felt, and wonders what she did wrong. She only gave him what he wanted.

2 comments:

pancho said...

she made a mistake... that's all
and I hope she has learned

I liked your blog a lot
greetings from Chile
(sorry if the english is bad x_x)

Large said...

I too hope she has learned...

Thanks, Greetings from America!
I read your blog too, I'm a fan
(p.s. your english isn't bad)