Friday, December 28, 2007

What you can't change

So this post is in reference to some of the things that have really bothered me lately, me venting perhaps?

Dan I have become very close in the past few weeks, never in my life have I felt closer to him, and I think though I once said I will never love more than I loved Brandon, I think I have surpassed that feeling.

Some things that have really been bothering me:
I'm Dan's first serious relationship, so there is a lot for him to learn
Dan's really not a touchy feely kinda person, I however need touch (his parents only touch in the bedroom behind closed doors)
He's not a very great communicator
He definetly needs help sharing his feelings
He hardly ever says I love you, and though I know he does I need to hear it

Regaurdless of all the above, I love him whole heartedly time will only tell I guess.

No comments: