Friday, August 17, 2007

I won't go home without you

I am slowly moving past my Brandon crisis, of course I still miss him, he's the one that my heart beats for. If its meant to be then one day down the paths of our lives we will be reunited, for now its in gods hands.

Things with Dan? Good! I've really let him in a lot lately, and I think its been good for our relationship. I let him read the email from Brandon, since well he had to see me so upset over it and we talked about it, it was good.

Things I like about Dan:

He too has a very strange sense of humor
The way his eyes light up when he gets excited
The way he talks to me, like no one else in the world even matters
His eyes (I never thought I would fall for a guy with brown eyes)
His smile, how genuine and sincere it is
The fact that he's willing to fit me into his life and work around my schedule (working 4am til noon is a crappy shift and requires a very early bedtime)
He has the longest fingers I have ever seen, the way they fit perfectly around my hand
His lips, how soft they are
His bald head, its shiny
His flip flops (Hehe)
His sense of understanding
His need to protect me

K 'nough for now, but as all can see, I think right now Dan is a very good thing for me :)

No comments: