Friday, June 6, 2008

Bring me down

SO yes I realize that I just posted but I don't feel as though I expressed my thoughts enough if this post makes no sense its because its just a rambled bit of my current thoughts.

I don't understand why, why it is so hard for you to love me, why is it that you can be with other girls and still come back to me?

Why can't you just love me for me? For the person that I am.

I love you so deeply that I fear my life without you in it, why is it that you can drop me, so fast?

I know your with her tonight, and yet I pretend as though I don't I pretend that everything is just fine.

Another day gone by with broken dreams.

Sometimes I feel as though no matter how fast I run, I will never escape you, why is that?

She loves you and you need but there are some things we can't share.

I want to find somewhere I can ease my mind, try to heal my wounded pride.

No comments: