Friday, June 6, 2008

Leave the Pieces When you Go...

I write this tonight, not completly positive as to where I stand. At this moment in time I'm not exactly sure how I feel or if I even have the right to feel this way. I am in my dark place right now, and its hard to see clearly still.

In my hour of need, of despartion I look around and I'm not sure where to turn or where I'm supposed to go. I'm not sure where to look or what hand I should be grabbing.
I don't know where to go in my hour of darkness or who to let hold onto me.

I'm not sure that really I should be surprised but for some reason I let myself be. I let this fear of him overwhelm me, I let it consume every inch of my being.

because I'm so stupid but being without him in my life is unbearable im so miserable without him I know he's cheating I KNOW and I won't let myself say anything because I don't want to lose him.

No comments: