Friday, June 13, 2008

When they shine

So this post may be kind of long...I'm apologizing now for that and also for the fact that I have a tendency to ramble about nothings.

So things that are new? Well Larry has been gone now for four months, and yes they have been four VERY long months. I don't remember if I posted earlier on about how he has been visiting me lately, but he has and it has been frequent, dare I say that it really irks me?

The wise old man told me once that life will never make since, not until the end. I dare say that he is right about this for sure. Things with Dan are continually weirder and weirder everyday.

I heard "Tim McGraw" by Taylor Swift which makes my mind always wander back to Brandon...hmmmm

Vanna is due in October...ITS A BOY! and I'm pretty damn excited!

No comments: