Friday, October 12, 2007

Lawn Gnoming

So Perv asked about the silliest thing I've ever done, so I decided to share the BCB (the breakfast condiment bandits) stories with you. Now remember to yourself that this last year has been a very rough one for me, and for me this was my escape.

It started out actually as a mistake, you see graduation night we were extremley drunk and ended up stealing Lawn Gnomes, well we realized that night what a rush it was...

Sitting at Ram's Horn one night, around one am drinking coffee Friend 1 and I were reminiscing about that night. We discussed going out again, decided that we'd do it, I was putting sweet n' low in my coffee and I got an idea. We should leave something in place of the lawn ornaments we had taken.



This is how the BCB formed. that night from Ram's Horn we emptied the creamer bowl, the jelly stand, and the sugar bowl. We got friend 2 and began our adventures.



It led to some really late nights, but I think that in a way that it brought us closer than we had ever been.

The rules are as follows:

1. No gnoming before midnight
2. Never hit up the same neighboorhood more than once
3. No religious figures i.e. no virigin mary's, baby jesus', and no buddha's (you don't fuck with other people's religions)
4. Only one breakfast condiment shall be left in place of the gnome, unless it was over 20 LBS then several condiments could be left.

At one point our apartment was filled with over 50 Lawn Gnomes...including my favorite Billy the light up Flamingo.

2 comments:

A Pervert Looks at 40 said...

Do you still have all the gnomes?

Large said...

no, sadly when I moved home I had to get rid of them all. I do howeever still have a street sign