Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Some things you may not know

This is really a post out of boredom, but who cares really? Listed below you will find somethings you may not know about me.

I an drink an entire fifth of captain's to myself, in less than an hr...which usually leads to a good night.

I've only had one, one night stand... wait scratch that, Will and Kenny make it two

My name is tattooed on Will's chest inside of a heart...too bad he's marrying another woman now

I've been in love

I like sex, a lot, probably more than the average person

A man has never made me orgasm

I masterbate at least twice a day

I wish my dad would come home

In the last year I have been to 14 funerals

If you met me, you wouldn't believe any of these things, let alone that I seriously attempted suicide.

I'm a genuinley happy person, though it may not always seem so due to my posts

I'm falling in love with a man who only wants me for sex

I had sex with a 50 yr old man at age 16...thats a really long story

I'm bored with my life at the moment...anything you guys wanna know? Please just ask, since I'm annonymous on here I don't have a problem sharing anything really.

4 comments:

A Pervert Looks at 40 said...

I'd like to read some happy stories. Are there favorite memories that don't involve Will? What's the craziest, silliest, fun thing you've done in the past year?

pancho said...

uff! what can I tell you about me =). My ex girlfriend is pregned, she has like 8 months and 2 weeks. her family tried to fuck up my life but they couldn't do it, so I had to renounce to my son. I'm just hoping that in the future I could see him, in the meanwhile I'm trying to be the best in the university and making me a great future, this friday i will know if i'm going to USA next january =).

Well its 5.30 am and i'm still working here in the university on a few projects, I wan to sleep!!!!

Kisses for you (your name??)

Large said...

I'm going to leave some happy stories, looking back I see that your right, there really aren't a whole lot of happy entries.

Large said...

The next entry will be about the craziest thing I've done in the last year...

and pancho? Cassie