Sunday, July 15, 2007

& I can't breath without you

I don't want to miss you, I don't want to lay awake at night and think about the things that could have been, the way things SHOULD have been, they way you should have treated me.

I realize now that maybe you really were just too young for me, maybe because I was your first "real" girlfriend that you weren't so sure about certain things, that though you really did love me, because of your sexual preference before we dated you just didn't know, or maybe understand.

It hurts me to know that now, now your with him. The thought of what involves for you to sleep together, well it makes me cringe a the fact. We could have still been friends, your right about that, but truthfully, you weren't even really willing to try. I'm sorry I couldn't offer you everything that he could.

For the record? I really did love you, do actually, and you hurt me, badly. I know that you don't care and that you don't want to talk to me, which is fine, now only if I could really let you go...

I don't want to see you or feel you
I don't want to look into your eyes
I don't want to touch you or miss you
I just want to love your memory tonight

I can't handle all this pain
All we ever do is fight anyway
Why we even tried I haven't a clue
With hearts involved there's way too much to loose

I don't want to see you or feel you
I don't want to look into your eyes
I don't want to touch you or miss you
I just want to love your memory tonight

You were something else to look at
Your intentions they weren't' all bad
You tried to make me something I wasn't
Lord knows there aint no future in all that

I don't want to see you or feel you
I don't want to look into your eyes
I don't want to touch you or miss you
I just want to love your memory tonight

No comments: