Monday, July 16, 2007

We had fire in our eyes

We had time on our side in the beginning, we had nothing to hide, you blame me but its not fair when you said I didn't try, I swear I never meant to let it die, it's not fair for you to say that I didn't try, I just don't care about you anymore...(that last part's a lie)

I gave you everything Brandon, I gave you my heart in a way that I've never given anyone before. I let you into places that no one has ever even been close to before, places that I myself didn't know existed. I knew better, I knew that there was always a chance you'd leave me for a man, in fact I even shared that fear with you, your reply? I'd never leave you, you are my first love, the firt person I was mentally attracted to, the first one that means something, for once someone saw me for who I really was, not what I look like or who I hang out with. I said well I happen to find you incredibly sexy, and you said, but see thats just a bonus because looks are changeable, love is...

I can't take back what I gave you, nor am I sure that I can ever give someone as much as I gave you. Now there's someone new, who wants what I gave you and I'm not sure I can give it again...what do I do now?

No comments: