Friday, July 20, 2007

She's blowing smoke like halos

I want my life to fall back into place, for the pieces to just fall back to their spots and to go back to normal. I know this is not a reality, but yet just some crazy thing I imagine in my mind, I know that it will be a long time before things go back to the way they were. I want to be happy again,

I want to fall in love, I want to feel someone else's touch. I want someone to hold me when I cry, I want someone who will stand up for me when they know I'm wrong, someone who will walk beside me, someone who can't sleep at night because I'm what's on their mind. I want to be someone else's everything, they he was mine. I want someone to love me more than I love them, I want him to look me in the eye and say "baby your not pretty, your beautiful"

I guess I'll be stuck in this limbo, this place waiting for now...

1 comment:

Moi said...

Ah...these times are so difficult. The cycle always changes and light returns. Hugs your way.