Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Let mercy come

I face myself to cross out what I've become, erase myself, and let go of what I've done.

I start again, and whatever pain may come, I've forgiving what I've done. Sometimes, at least on nights like tonight, nights when I'm alone and I think I realize I have to forgive myself first . I know how many people I have hurt, how many people have cried because of the pain I have caused. I know that some of them, the ones who have walked away, well I have to let them go, but I can't. I don't let go of anything, even when the pain hurts really bad.

He took a chance on a bruised and broken heart, then he realized he wanted what he had. I should have held onto my pride, I guess I got what I deserve. I guess I shoulda been more like him (Chuck)



When will it stop? When will I stop feeling like I've let everyone down? When will I wake up and be me again? When will I care again? I can't even cry anymore, it hurts that bad. I need the tears to fall, so I can be ok again, I need to let it out, but I can't. I guess for now I'll love like winter.



I need a day for myself, a day to do things that I want to

No comments: