Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Alan

I met some new friends, Alan being on of the funniest people that I have yet to meet. He would follow me around, sit behind me in classes and do things to make me laugh. I think he knew I was the new kid and was just trying to make it a little bit easier on me, I’m sure he knew that being new to Stevenson was pretty unbearable.
We started to develop a friendship, one of the first people that seemed to really want to stick by me. I had put a wall up since Renee and Kaber, I was afraid of getting hurt again. Alan seemed to be able to break that wall down, we started spending more time together, and soon I came to consider him one of my close friends.


In February Alan Wells hung himself in his garage. This for me was the last and final stage of my depression, getting up in the morning was nearly impossible now. My motivation lacked immensely, I didn’t see a point in living anymore. If everyone that I was close to was leaving me, then why was I bothering to stick around?

No comments: