Saturday, November 10, 2007

Nothin good about goodbye

It was November now, and I still vividly remember this dream; Ian was lost somehow and I could hear him calling, but no matter how hard I looked I couldn’t find him. The next day we were supposed to meet, he never showed up. I called him, his phone had been turned off, I went to his house, his parents having no idea where he was. Just like that he was gone, no calls, no letters, no nothing, he was just gone.
For three months I cried myself to sleep every night. I didn’t know how to go on without him; he had become so much a part of me that the thought of living without him in my life made it unbearable. I slowly slipped into depression, not knowing how to live my life without the one thing that I had loved. I lost trust in people, along with faith, I had made up my mind that I couldn’t trust anyone anymore, I was too afraid of being hurt again.


*Ian was in prision, which will be explained at a later date.

No comments: