Sunday, November 18, 2007

Snow

I can smell it in the air today, I can feel the slight chill in the air and freshness of it all. It's coming late this year, but still its coming.

I can feel the ache in my toes, I can hear the songs in my head and I feel the warmth that it brings to me.

Something about this time of year is magical, I'm not exactly sure what it is, but it captivates me. It makes me want to do silly things, things I haven't done since I was a kid (or so I will let you believe) Like make a snowman, make snow angels, going sledding, and the annual snow walk.

See the annual snow walk; well it consists of walking at midnight, with starbucks, and eating doughnuts with almost lover and letting the magic captivate every inch of your body. This year I will be walking alone, that is unless Dan decides he wants to walk with me, or maybe Vanna, we'll see.

No comments: